The logo is white for users on dark mode

As of this post, it isn't up yet... probably @Cedric was busy with other matters or something.

Also, may I point out that the logo appears rather... fuzzy around the edges. Was that saved as a JPEG by any chance? If so, having it as a PNG file would be most beneficial and you can have it transparent also, as long as that it can blend in with dark mode well.

As of this post, it isn't up yet... probably @Cedric was busy with other matters or something.

Also, may I point out that the logo appears rather... fuzzy around the edges. Was that saved as a JPEG by any chance? If so, having it as a PNG file would be most beneficial and you can have it transparent also, as long as that it can blend in with dark mode well.
It's not fixed yet. Our in house designer @BRANSOL is creating the final version of our logo, so as soon as he's done, I'll let you all know when the new logo is up. :P

Great point and noted!

Sorry for the delay guys -- tweaking the final details and this should be up in no time! 🥹

I’ve also added it in the text editor. Still needs to be a bit more perfected, which I’ll do later today.

Edit: perfect.

1727966278389.webp
And mobile:

1727966344211.webp

And the footer:

1727967339960.webp

I'm going to stop now. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back