XenForo XenForo 2.4 coming soon?

For topics specific to XenForo customization and optimization.

Cedric

404: Title Not Found
Administration
I wanted to get your thoughts on the exciting news about the upcoming XenForo 2.4 release! If you haven't seen the latest update, feel free to check out the official thread here:

From what we know so far, there are some new features and improvements coming with this version, and I'd love to hear what you think! Here are a few questions to get the conversation started:

• What features are you most excited about in XenForo 2.4?
  • Are there any updates you think will benefit your community the most?
  • Any concerns or things you'd like to see improved in this upcoming release?
  • How do you feel about the overall direction XenForo is taking with these updates?
Feel free to share your feedback and any other thoughts you have! Let’s get a good discussion going so we can be prepared for what’s coming! 😊

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

I’m looking forward to the new Tiptap editor. It’ll be a nice improvement from the current one.

I’m looking forward to the new Tiptap editor. It’ll be a nice improvement from the current one.
Couldn’t agree more with you as I’m also looking forward to that. I’m hoping we’ll see 2.4 before the end of the year. I had a quick look at the editor and it looks promising. Crazy that the devs however need to come up with their own user interface though. So I’m really curious how it will end up looking.

I'm interested in the editor and whether it can abolish BB Codes like tables and whatnot by letting them be drawn better.

Also, divs would be nice so users could format text and images better with text wrapping around images to the left and right (on desktop).

Back