X/Twitter or Bluesky, which social media site do you prefer to use?

Cpvr

Rookie Contributor
Community Moderator
X/Twitter hasn’t been the same social media site since Elon Musk purchased it, and he has made various changes to the platform since taking over. There are more problems on the platform than ever before. So, do you still use Twitter, or do you prefer Bluesky?

Bluesky has been on the rise lately, offering a cleaner interface. It also doesn’t have the same issues that are rampant on Twitter.

So, which platform do you prefer to use these days? Is X/Twitter still your favorite, or have you switched to bluesky?

Was a member of Twitter, but left some time ago... and before that right-wing sympathiser took over.

Recently I've been eyeing on Mastodon for promotional reasons. Bluesky doesn't really interest me all that much, but it's good that it lives up to the better legacy of Twitter, long before it became the cesspit that it is now.

Neither, as Reddit is the only social media platform remotely interesting to me. I've heard so many bad things about X/Twitter that I don't even want to step foot on that platform, as for Bluesky, it doesn't look like how I'd like to see a social media site organized.

Neither, as Reddit is the only social media platform remotely interesting to me. I've heard so many bad things about X/Twitter that I don't even want to step foot on that platform, as for Bluesky, it doesn't look like how I'd like to see a social media site organized.
I’ve been using Reddit a lot lately as well. It’s started to become my main social media platform.

The main advantage Bluesky has over Twitter is its ‘feeds’ feature, where you can follow and discover content that interests you. This makes the platform much easier to navigate and helps you find new people to follow.

Attachments

• IMG_1364.webp
    IMG_1364.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
The main advantage Bluesky has over Twitter is its ‘feeds’ feature, where you can follow and discover content that interests you. This makes the platform much easier to navigate and helps you find new people to follow.
That makes it more desirable, but I've always loved the Reddit layout. I haven't used the website that often, but the app on my iPhone and Google Chromebook.

Back