site shot.webp

Community The 2TonWaffle

The 2TonWaffle Community is a hub for indie gaming news, reviews, alternative platforms, and independent content creation. It aims to raise awareness of lesser-known topics, offering a space for people to discover alternatives and share their experiences
For highlighting online communities focused on engagement and interaction between members.
I am as I've been looking forward to the new updates on Pages. This is something have been wanting to utilize a lot more as had used plugins in the past to make it look better.

I am as I've been looking forward to the new updates on Pages. This is something have been wanting to utilize a lot more as had used plugins in the past to make it look better.
Yeah it looks awesome. Especially the drag and drop. That’s some really great feature there that I wish XenForo also had. Although don’t see that happening soon.

Yeah it looks awesome. Especially the drag and drop. That’s some really great feature there that I wish XenForo also had. Although don’t see that happening soon.
I love Xenforo for what it is but I decided on using IC as it provided me more built into the software and not having to purchase addons and plugins. Didn't want to spend more time working on the backend instead of creating content.

I love Xenforo for what it is but I decided on using IC as it provided me more built into the software and not having to purchase addons and plugins. Didn't want to spend more time working on the backend instead of creating content.
Good point.

I love XenForo for the 3rd party add on market, but damn it can surely get expensive!

Back