PS5 Pro

Cedric

404: Title Not Found
Administration
The PS5 Pro has hit the shelves, but not without some controversy. Many gamers are expressing dissatisfaction with its hefty price tag, feeling that the improvements don't justify the cost. While it boasts upgraded hardware and enhanced performance, it's clear that for the price tag it isn't enough.

For those who already own a standard PS5, the question is: Will you upgrade? So far, for me the answer seems to be leaning toward “no.” What do you think?

Yeah, the price tag is outrageous and I'd rather spend money on an "old-school" console than a new one. We have a PS4 that suits our needs perfectly well. I wouldn't know since it remains in my brother's room. It was originally mine, but I gave it to him for Christmas after buying a gaming laptop, which is now dead.

Damn. As of today, preorders for the PlayStation 30th Anniversary have gone live on PlayStation Direct. However, if you're looking to grab a PS5 Pro bundle, you're out of luck. The limited edition bundle sold out within minutes.

The price tag for the limited PS5 Pro bundle is steep. To get your hands on a PS5 Pro and accessories in the classic gray PS1 design, you'd have to pay a whopping $1,160. The bundle includes the PS5 Pro console, a vertical stand, a special anniversary edition DualSense controller, a DualSense Edge controller, and a charging station.

Other items from the anniversary collection are still available on PlayStation Direct. You can purchase the limited edition PS5 for $527, the PlayStation Portal for $253, the DualSense Edge for $263, and the regular DualSense for $84.

Back