Intro

Seeker-Smith

Newcomer
I've been running my site since 1995, it's mostly a hobby but I still find it interesting and fun. I don't advertise, have ads or promote (though I probably should). The site is run much like a club with a group of like minded people.

We have no silly rules other than "no illegal content" and being civil and respectful of other members. We do have a premium membership ($5.00 per year) which enables a few features and allows access to our Xenforo media gallery. That pays our bills and allows me to add toys when something interesting comes along. Along that note I just added AI via an addon. We'll see how that goes.

The site is pretty massive currently we have 1.1 million images and videos. Some years that grows by 100k. Hosting became a problem a few years ago do to our excessive inode count so now we're self hosted.

Cheers,
Peter

Nice introduction and that's a long time to be running a site!

I hope you can make the best out of this forum!
I like the site style but the text is way too small. Us old guys who hate to wear our glasses can't read it. Yes I know I can increase the font myself but I'm lazy.

Howdy Peter! Thanks for joining. I’ll definitely check out your site, it sounds promising!

And I had the same thought yesterday about the text. So I’ll see what I can do by either making it default big or having another version in the theme selection that is bigger and more bold! 😋

Welcome to Administrata. 🙏

Welcome to the community, Peter!

Congratulations on the success of your forum! It’s awesome to hear that you’ve been running it since 1995. That’s a great achievement. We’re glad to have you on board.😁

Back