First time joining an online community

Cpvr

Rookie Contributor
Community Moderator
Do you remember the first time you joined an online community? What was the first forum that you started posting on? I started my forum career by posting on Sitepoint and Theadminzone, I also posted on Digitalpoint for a while.

Forums have been apart of my life for a long time now and I love being apart of new and old forums because I like to network and make new friends.

So, what was the first forum that you joined?

I do. If I recall correctly my first forum I ever joined was a Yu-Gi-Oh forum.

It was a Dutch board games forum that had a section for Yu-Gi-Oh. Eventually I got banned (spam I think:ROFLMAO:) and moved on to other forums on InvisionFreee. Where I've spent most of my time online. I don't recall when ZetaBoards shut down, but I was there until the end.

Forums will always be a part of me I guess. I love creating them, managing them, it's great.

If I recall correctly my first forum I ever joined was a Yu-Gi-Oh forum.
Same here, it was known as Yu-Gi-Oh Realms at the time. The site is still around, but it's known as HeroClix Realms now, I'm pretty sure it's dead.

Same here, it was known as Yu-Gi-Oh Realms at the time. The site is still around, but it's known as HeroClix Realms now, I'm pretty sure it's dead.
I remember coming to InvisionFree and seeing Yu-Gi-Oh boards everywhere. There’s one particular one that I still remember which was Yu-Gi-Oh Underground. Good times.

I remember coming to InvisionFree and seeing Yu-Gi-Oh boards everywhere. There’s one particular one that I still remember which was Yu-Gi-Oh Underground. Good times.
I owned a Yu-Gi-Oh forum on InvisionFree for a brief period.

Yu-Gi-Oh Underground sounds familiar. I was on Pojo for the longest time to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and trade cards online.

I owned a Yu-Gi-Oh forum on InvisionFree for a brief period.

Yu-Gi-Oh Underground sounds familiar. I was on Pojo for the longest time to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and trade cards online.
They had a blue skin, and it was also that era where every graphic had an ridiculously amount of glow effect.

Back